Your IP: 126.96.36.199
Unique visitors: 121573
Total Page views: 29467
(Since February 1st,
Contact the webmaster
Credits photo: Office de Tourisme de Nice, France
Credits logo: Tania Canudas de Wit
Hotel rooms are pre-booked at discounted rates for participants in selected hotels near the event venue. These rates can be obtained only through the event registration platform. Use the following link to access:
|Conference venue - Nice Acropolis |
CDC19 will take place at Acropolis Convention and Exhibition Center in the central center of Nice. Designed by architects Buzzi, Bernasconi, and Baptiste, Acropolis Convention and Exhibition Center opened its doors in 1984 and was inaugurated in May 1985.
The combined Acropolis Convention and Exhibition centres cover some 38,000 m2, 5 auditoriums with between 250 and 2,500 seats, and more than 50 meeting rooms.
15 minutes away from Nice International Airport, Acropolis Convention and Exhibition centres is located in the heart of the city.
- There will be check points at the entrance of the Convention Center (in accordance with national security policy). Please plan accordingly to avoid any delay.
- Conference rooms are located in first, second and third floor.
- Workshops will be held in Mediterranée (Level 1) and Galliéni (Level 2) rooms.
- Plenary Sessions will be held in the second level (Athéna and Apollon rooms).
- Coffee Breaks: There will be two sessions for coffee breaks during the conference. It will be located in Rhodes Exhibition Area in the second floor. The first one will at 9:30 to 10:00, and the second one will be from 16:00 to 16:30.
- The building will be open from 7:30 am.
- The Registration Desk is located in front of the main entrance.
- Cloakrooms are available at the entrance.
Meetings at Novotel
Some technical meetings will be held in "Novotel Nice Centre Vieux Nice”, which is reachable by foot in about 8 minutes from the congress venue Acropolis (see map). The Novotel rooms are Chagall, Cheret, Matisse and Garibaldi and are all located at the first floor of the hotel. See the access map below:
From the airport:
Tramway line #2 provides access to the city center in 30 minutes. To reach Acropolis, stop at “Jean Médecin” and then change for the line #1 to “Acropolis” for 10 more minutes.
SEE MAP HERE.
It is also possible to reach Acropolis much faster by taxi thanks to the express road (about 15 minutes).
From the train station:
Take the tramway (line #1) towards “Hôpital Pasteur”; Stop at “Acropolis”.
From the A8 Highway “Provencal”:
Exit n° 50 towards “Nice Centre” and the “Promenade des Anglais”; then follow the sign “Acropolis”.
|Restaurants in the Nice Acropolis area |
|Reservation of meeting rooms |
Meeting rooms are available for booking during the conference. For inquiries about fees and for reservations, please contact the Local Arrangements ViceChair Alessandro Giua.
Key dates (2019)
Submission Site Open: January 4
Initial Paper Submissions
to L-CSS with CDC Option Due:
| |Invited Session
Workshop Proposals Due: May 2
Paper and Workshop
Final Submission Open: August 1
|Registration Opens:||August 1|
Best Student Paper
Best Student Paper
Accepted Papers Due: September 12
Early Bird Closes: October 1
|Conference opens:||December 11|
|Conference closes:||December 13|
Click here to see the complete list of sponsors and exhibitors